The Event Supplier and Services Association (ESSA) represents event industry contractors, a hugely varied industry sector. Each year ESSA hosts a conference, an AGM, and latterly an awards ceremony and dinner.
As part of Vividink's brief as ESSA PR and social media partner, it was charged with event support at 13 Conferences, including the ESSA 10th Anniversary Conference and Snow Ball, with the intention to promote greater attendance, engagement and drive new memberships, which in turn supported ESSA’s goals of greater influence and visibility at legislative and governmental levels.
Originally conceived as the ESSA G20 in the early days of the association as a method of bringing together the most influential organisations in the supplier community, it has evolved considerably over the intervening years. As did the role of Vividink in the proceedings.
- Attend all Conferences and Awards
- Document proceedings
- Interview speakers, key members and attendees
- Live social media support
- Pre-scheduled speaker announcements on social media
- Event photography and videography (additional and primary)
- Pre-event social media campaign
- Pre-event news releases
- Post-event news releases
- Pre and post-event columns and articles.
- Select photo galleries for trade press websites
- Collaborate with press and media to produce supporting multimedia content (podcasts, videos, vox pops, interviews etc).
The ESSA conference has grown year on year, building a reputation for driving creativity & innovation and drawing in audiences from organiser and venue communities. ESSA conference has steadily attracted more attention online, both live and post-event, and is an eagerly anticipated date on the event industry calendar. It’s importance has grown, not only within the event supplier sector but on a cross-association basis too.