What we do
We are a multi-skilled communications agency and we help businesses and organisations manage how they are perceived.
To clarify, we listen to what you are trying to say to your prospects, customers and decision-makers and translate that into a set of clear messages, which sit at the heart of an executable communications campaign.
It's our job to help you find your voice. In a world where everyone is shouting down every channel they can find, we will help you make sure that your message reaches the right people.
And, because we are skilled communicators we will ensure that your message is perfectly clear to the person receiving it.
In short, we will make sure that you will be seen, be heard and be understood. Reinforcing the perception you want people to have about your organisation.
How we do this is based around a few well-honed techniques and it all starts with a "deep dive" meeting where we get to know you and your organisation, from there we build out the messaging, identify the appropriate channels and generate the first parts of the campaign.
Our process is very simple, it follows a straightforward set of practical steps called Onboarding:
- The Situation – a quick analysis of the current landscape.
- Your Goals – what you are wanting to achieve?
- Benchmarking PR – how do you compare with others?
- Benchmarking social – what your social footprint looks like.
- Message development – what you want to be communicated.
- Strategy development – how we are going to get those messages out there.
- Tactical plan – the details of the delivery.
- Signoff, Launch and Deployment – your campaign starts here.
- Execution - deliver the campaign.
- Monitor - review and adapt the campaign to keep it sharp.