What we do
We are a multi-skilled communications agency and we help businesses and organisations manage how they are perceived, develop campaigns that deliver specific results.
To clarify, we listen to what you are trying to say to your prospects, customers and decision-makers, what you want them to do, how success is measured, and translate that into a set of clear messages, which sit at the heart of an executable communications campaign.
It's our job to help you find your voice. In a world where everyone is shouting down every channel they can find, we will help you make sure that your message reaches the right people, motivates them to act, and delivers tangible results.
And, because we are skilled communicators, we will ensure that your message is clear to the person receiving it.
In short, we will make sure that you will be seen, be heard and be understood. Reinforcing the perception you want people to have about your organisation, and delivering campaigns with a real ROI.
We do this based on a few well-honed techniques and it all starts with a "Deep-Dive" meeting where we get to know you and your organisation, your objectives, and how our campaign will drive your business forward. From there we build out the messaging, identify the appropriate channels and generate the first parts of the campaign.
Our process is very simple, it starts with our "Deep-Dive" questions, after which it follows a straightforward set of practical steps called Onboarding during which we take things a little deeper.
Deep Dive questions:
- The Situation – a quick analysis of the current landscape in which you operate.
- Your Goals – what you are wanting to achieve, specific and measurable business objectives?
- What does success look like to you – specific with metrics would be good over time?
- What are your target audiences in order of importance to the business?
- What are the pain points experienced by your target audiences that are solved by your product/service?
- What 3 key messages do you want your target audience to understand?
- When they understand the message, what do you want them to do next – please be specific?
- If the target audience did not use your product, what product would they use instead?
- Benchmarking PR – how do you compare with others, who owns the airwaves?
- Benchmarking social – what your social footprint looks like.
- Strategy development – how we are going to get those messages out there.
- Tactical plan – the details of the delivery, measurements, critical success factors.
- Signoff, Launch and Deployment – your campaign starts here.
- Monitor - review and adapt the campaign to keep it sharp, on message and on target.
Our success is based upon your success.