Property developer Hollybrook Homes decided that it would build the first FSC-certified building in the UK, with Vividink providing media relations to celebrate the launch.
Property developer Hollybrook Homes decided that it would build the first FSC-certified building in the UK, where over 50% of all timber used in the building was sourced from a renewable and sustainable source. The building was a four storey, timber framed apartment block and, after all records were assessed, the building received FSC Certification.
Vividink's role was media relations across all media - trade, regional and national, print and broadcast to celebrate the launch of the building and to claim its place as the first of its kind in the UK.
Our role encompassed:
- Pre-launch promotion via press and social media
- Press and media invitations to attend the event
- Invitation to key industry and political contacts
- Coordination between Hollybrook Homes and the media for interviews
- Post-event media output and news releases.
The launch received national and regional press coverage, extensive coverage in the construction industry, architectural and timber trade media.